How to make 26W fluorescent lamp circuit in angkor beer cans




Comments

  1. Can you please tell me what things you had used in this video ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me what things you had used in this video ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir,
    myself an independent innovator & a student of tech,
    I want to.. know that.
    A alternator 's output is..12volts /300ampear,
    Can we increase it at ...600volts 200amp., Through booster circut or any way...?
    Please sugges me.
    Regards : Azad (INDIA), azadhind080@gmail.com,
    9639247248.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I am not a technical person and have no idea what electric components you are using. It would be cool to make something like this when in my spare time. Can you advise what items I need and where to get them please? Thank so much, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Work Innovation
    I like ur Works From Egypt Follow u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment